- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Artist Jamie Frost blogging around his work in the studio and his teaching. More info about Jamie can be found at www.jamiefrost.com. If you're interested in learning to make things with Jamie then visit his site and get in touch.
Thursday, 19 January 2012
Insert hand pun here
I spent this afternoon measuring up for a commission. The client has commissioned a sculpture of his hand holding a ball for his wife. Before any carving can start there are lots of measurements to take from photographs. This is the third time I've started this as the pieces of walnut and cherry I initially selected were both rotten. Luckily I discovered this fairly quickly and I had already warned the client that things might take a while.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment