Artist Jamie Frost blogging around his work in the studio and his teaching. More info about Jamie can be found at www.jamiefrost.com. If you're interested in learning to make things with Jamie then visit his site and get in touch.
Monday, 20 February 2012
NEw venue and mushrooms
Today I visited Doddington Hall in Lincoln as I'm going to be putting some pieces in a show there in August. It is a very well-run and beautiful old house with a farm shop, cafe etc. It hasn't been sold by the family since it was built in 1600. Even the shortcake that came with my latte was really nice. I returned to the studio to find mushrooms had started to grow out of a crack in a large sculpture that I've temporarily abandoned. Does anyone know if I can eat them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment