Thursday, 20 June 2013


I just thought I'd keep you posted about the Life drawing classes down at the new studio in Holmfirth. We're all settled in to our new classroom now which is nestled in amongst the studios of about a dozen other artists here at the Sculpture Lounge.

For ten sessions of drawing the nude from 6.30-8.30 every Thursday or Monday the cost is £125 including basic materials. Because there are two classes you have plenty of opportunities to catch up if you have to miss one or two sessions. I always feel it important to stress that no experience is required- I keep my classes small so I can individually attend to a student's needs. If you want to be left alone with occasional guidance, that's fine too!

The activities in the room can be quite varied- many people like to paint, use collage or other media. You can be directed or take your own approach- some enjoy portraiture or may focus on details, others like to develop a style or take a rigorously academic stance. These classes are booking for an immediate start and there will be some interruptions to the timetable through summer as I will be teaching some intensive masterclasses, including my Tuscan painting class. If you think you might be able to make it but aren't sure about the dates, don't hesitate to get in touch:

jamiefrost@me.com
07842111688

No comments:

Post a Comment