I had all sorts of chainsaw problems but we got there in the end and managed to cut four beautiful slender planks that will shape into wings for the body, which I also managed to carve out the basic shape for.
Artist Jamie Frost blogging around his work in the studio and his teaching. More info about Jamie can be found at www.jamiefrost.com. If you're interested in learning to make things with Jamie then visit his site and get in touch.
Thursday, 7 July 2011
Kayes millenium Green sculptures
Two more days this week making sculptures for Kayes Millenium Green. Roger is still there supporting me and I managed to get a picture of him this time. He's also been making some very valid points about varied scale and other issues, so today I started to make a large dragonfly. I also managed to get a picture of him (Roger- the sweat equity).
I had all sorts of chainsaw problems but we got there in the end and managed to cut four beautiful slender planks that will shape into wings for the body, which I also managed to carve out the basic shape for.
I had all sorts of chainsaw problems but we got there in the end and managed to cut four beautiful slender planks that will shape into wings for the body, which I also managed to carve out the basic shape for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment