Monday, 10 October 2011

Installation continues despite the weather. Dedication's what you need.

I am blogging from the warmth of my home after a cold, windy and wet day installing the first leggy bug. All went well with Chris Bonham as my wing man again but there wasn't enough time to hang a second one. We've found our groove and I've had a "duh!" moment regarding the design of the legs which should make things even easier on Wednesday.

At least the cows have gone now- they caused all manner of delay and worry last week. And they slobbered all over my car windows.

We're getting geared up for the celebration. One of the parents from the school is a magician and he'll be unveiling- I'll let you know more as soon as I can. To be sure of an invite submit you're email at the top of this blog.

Special thanks to Jenny Ashley for submitting some excellent pictures of work in progress- some of which are here.






Thanks then.

1 comment: