Monday, 26 March 2012

Long time...

Here's some pictures of what I have been up to: A small bronze lady, another session with the portrait of J, and a successful application for the Society of Portrait Sculptors annual show in Cork Street.












Also an iPhone sketch that I didn't quite get the chance to finish in tonight's class. All this work hasn't really taken very long as I've mostly been having meetings: one with a school and related parks officers regarding some commissioned sculptures; one regarding some exciting studio news which I cannot quite bring myself to share yet; one regarding Holmfirth arts festival and in particular 'art in the woods' which I have become involved with. I'll be getting back to the hand sculpture now and waiting nervously for the outcome of my BP portrait award submission.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment